Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello to all

My name is Andrew Fuelling and I am in my last year and a half of the Business Administration program at Ferris Grand Rapids. I am currently a server at a great newer restaurant in Grand Rapids called The Green Well. We are an all green friendly, leed certified restaurant that promotes local, fresh, all organic ingrediants in our European style "gastro pub". I am engaged to a beautiful women and we are about 5 weeks away from the birth of your first son Blake Andrew. I am very excited and scared all at the same time. I am in this class to finish my requirement but have always enjoyed writing and done well in my other English classes. I hope to gain a better knowledge and skill of more techinical writing. After graduation my family plans on moving to southern California to be closer to family and find better employment. I look forward to furthur discussions as they is my first experience with a totally online class, good luck to all and to a good semester.

Andrew

No comments: