Thursday, September 4, 2008

Introduction-Casie Brink

Hi Everyone...my name is Casie Brink...I live in Holland, Michigan and commute to the FSU GR campus. I am taking this course because it is required for my major. I am currently going to school for my bachelors in Health Administrations and my associates in Respiratory Care. I hope to start the respiratory program in January of 2009. Even though this class is required for me to take I hope to strengthen my writing skills.

I currently work at Grand Buick Pontiac as a receptionist/cashier. I work full-time during the summer and part-time during the school year. I hope to get a job in a hospital sometime soon so I can get experience in a health care setting before I graduate.

I am currently living at home with my parents....I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend and going to my cottage when I have spare time.

I wish you all the best this semester and look forward to getting to know all of you!

No comments: