Hi, my name is Meghan. I am currently working in a restaurant but trying to get a job in the criminal justice field. I just finished an internship with Kent County Juvenile Center and absolutely loved it. This semester is my last one before I graduate!!! I am taking this class because it is required. English classes have never been a strong point for me, but realize how important it is in life so I hope to learn a lot, and will be trying very hard to do well.
I am currently trying to be a big sister in the big brother big sister program. I am very excited to be a good influence in a childs life. I love to work so I often keep very busy picking up extra shifts. Other than that I have a dog that keeps me occupied at home.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment