Friday, September 26, 2008

Online Assignment- Meghan Meekhof

This website is a good one to learn about 'common mistakes and tricky choices' when writing. You can click on the alphabet grid or any of the links below and it will take you to another page to help you learn about that topic. If you are uncertain about what word to use (example good or well) you can click on it and it will give you examples of how to use each word. It gives examples of correct and incorrect ways to use that word.
http://englishplus.com/grammar/mistcont.htm#G


A website I go to for Joblists is http://www.collegegrad.com/
This website gives a wide variety of a list of jobs, and for people that are just graduating college. I find that most sites usually want a few years experience and this one, from what I have looked at, doesnt usually need any experience on the job postings. There is a wide variety of things to look at on this website.

Meghan

1 comment:

Missy said...

I added this to my favorites. Good site.