I think I would be great at this job because I am very patient with non-technical people and have a wide variety of knowledge of different applications. Troubleshooting is basically the job that I have now. I just get paid a lot less. I am hoping this new job will atleast get my foot in the door to Spectrum. By summer I hope to get a programming internship. Programming and Database design is really where I want to be, but Spectrum seems to be a black hole for the jobs that I really want. Either way, the Customer Support Technician is still a step up from what I am doing now which is disinigrating my soul in the Geek Squad with low pay and no benefits. I already have an Associates degree in Computer Information Systems Application Software and will have my Bachelors in May.
Title: Customer Support Technician I Entity: Spectrum Health Grand Rapids Pay Range: 12.85 - 18.00 Requisition ID: 28037 Department: Technology & Information Solutions Schedule: Various days, times and shifts, on call rotation, 20 hoursper week minimum Job Summary: Provides problem resolution and customer communication insupport of applications and technology. Job Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required;Associates Degree preferred. Experience with clinical informationsystems and environments, basic information systems knowledge, broadknowledge of one or more technical or application platform preferred.Experience working in a call center, helpdesk or NOC preferred.Experience working with a ticketing system also preferred. Other: Able to clearly present information through the spoken orwritten word; reads and interprets complex information; talks withcustomers; listens well. Able to demonstrate a high level of servicedelivery; does what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; dealswith service failures and prioritizes customer needs. Able to maintaina solution-oriented approach while dealing with interpersonal conflict,hazardous conditions, personal rejection, or time demands.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment