Sunday, November 2, 2008

Michigan Works Website....

I feel this job would suit me because I'm thinking about going into Corrections. Also I did my internship here and have built a good relationship with the staff. This job could give the experience as well as some insight on what it takes to be a CO. Another reason I chose this job is because of the benefits and that it is full time and it's local.

Job Order Number: 2750888

Job last updated:
October 28, 2008

Company name:
GERALD R. FORD JOB CORPS CENTER
Job title:
Security Officer
Job type:
Full Time
Hours per week:
40
Job location:
Grand Rapids
Benefits:
dental insurance, life insurance, medical insurance, optical insurance, paid sick leave, paid vacation, 401(k)
Other Benefit:
Tuition reimbursement
Job description:
Implement the policies and procedures required for Center Security in a humanistic and professional manner. Secures form harm, theft, or misuse of the grounds, property, students, and personnel of the Center.


Job requirements:
This job requires a high school diploma and 1 year of experience.
Specific requirements:
This job has some special requirements. You must possess a private drivers license, undergo drug screening and undergo a reference or security check.
Additional requirements:
Please apply in person between the hours of 8am-11am and 2pm-4pm.

Please apply by person .
Contact:
VIVIAN KELLER
Business name:
GERALD R. FORD JOB CORPS CENTER
Phone:
(616)243-6877 Ext: 247
Address:
110 Hall St. S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49507

No comments: