I am currently in the process of persuading my employer of 5+ years to let me work from a home office in Florida when my wife and I move in about a year. However, I have also been keeping Monster.com emails that have potentially interesting company matches in case I need to call on them in the future. One I saved from October 8th is for a production manager position in Fort Myers. Probably not a position that I would really want as I have done this before and got bored, but if it came down to needing employment, I am well qualified for it and could make it work for a few years if need be.
Pall Corporation, a billion dollar company and world leader in the filtration industry, seeks a Production Manager for our Fort Myers, Florida facility, to provide support and improve processes involved in the manufacturing and development of housing elements for its industrial market segment.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, materials replenishment systems, capacity planning and quality practices. Proven leadership ability, as well as staffing, training, budget development and management experience is required. Must possess an excellent working knowledge of state-of-the-art procedures related to controlled product manufacturing environment. A proven track record in managing processes, equipment installation / processing, including the ability to troubleshoot problem areas related to the development, cost and control of the manufacturing process is needed. Project Management experience is a big plus.
The position requires a self starter professional with a business acumen and a mechanical / machining background. 7 to 10 years of progressive manufacturing management required. Associate Degree in Business, Engineering or related experience desired.
We offer an excellent compensation and medical benefits plan. Interested candidates should apply to: (address deleted by Jerrid Velte).
EOE, M/F/D/V.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment